Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A One Year Update

It has not been a little over a year that I have been operating ShefmanSolar.  Although my stats are not 100% accurate because of internet outages (generally my fault with a faulty UPC's) and power outages etc, I think I am pretty close and it certainly gives one a pretty good idea of what power I have generated over the period. 

 I am pretty close to both my installers estimate and my estimate of power production and that is with a black ( no power) module for most of the year...I haven't missed it and probably didn't need it to begin with as it would have added maybe 4% or 1 kW a day to my production during the summer- not worth the cost of of the labour to replace.  The optimizer (hardware) was under warranty and can be replaced for free.

The Numbers

Solar for one year-info taken at 12:04 August 11, 2013 (August 10, 2102 to August 10, 2013)

5.86 Mwh generated to 12 noon 

Approx $4699 for the year based on Solaredge (Optimizer)  data which is incomplete due to router and internet issues.

Based upon Powerstream (LDC) billing: (approx info but close)
Total power generated:  6173.64 Kw 

Total Gross revenue : $5170.00.  My installer  Enviro-Energy Technology estimated last year that my gross revenue would be $4941.66.  Pretty good estimate considering where my modules are ( 3 side of the house and that I am using the Solaredge Optimizers)!

Total Net revenue (minus Customer Charge):$4951.26

Variance from Powerstream data vs. Solaredgedge date : 368 Kw (Solaredge reading is 368 Kw less than Powerstream) I attribute this to data loss over the year due to Power failures, router or internet connection failures.

Highest hourly power generated: 5100.72 watts

Most daily power generated: 39.2 kW



No comments:

Post a Comment